Monday, May 5, 2008

Pulling a Costanza

So, I have no idea what the hell just happened, but somehow I just set a little So Dallas record today thanks to posting about hockey, of all things. Who woulda thunk it… the first day Jackie O breaks 100 unique visitors is due to posting about the thing I know the least about in Dallas… well, okay, in all fairness, the second least. Non-alcoholic beverages win that race by a nose.

I think I’m on to something here... the whole George Costanza theory of doing the opposite of your instincts just may very well be true... so, Coming Up on sodallas.com, a discussion of fruit juice smoothies and virgin daiquiris. Watch the traffic come pouring in as quickly as vodka typically enters my system on any given Friday or Saturday (or Sunday or Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday) night.

Anyway, to all of you random Canadians who thought you were linking to a hockey blog, sorry ‘bout that. But here’s my effort to make you feel at home. Have a fruit smoothie, form a flying V, pull a Triple Deak or two, and stay awhile.

No comments: